Get an eyeful of the 500,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor water parks throughout The Wilderness Territory. It is sure to impress every member of your family. Wyndham Glacier Canyon, an island within the Territory, has a variety of activities including fun go-cart courses, massive video arcades, zip lines and laser tag. For more relaxing pleasures there is a vast pool of shopping and dining venues, as well as 2 golf courses on the property. When you're ready to "call it a day" sink into your couch in front of the fireplace or settle out on the balcony for a nightcap.
Waterpark wristbands are provided up to the max occupancy of the condo booked.
Shelby Resorts is not responsible for government issued travel bans or restrictions. Our cancellation policy would apply.
Facial coverings or face masks are required by local or state order and must be worn in all public places. Please be sure to bring your facial covering(s)/mask(s) in order to comply.
- Indoor Water Parks
- Outdoor Water Parks
- Fitness Center
- Locker Rooms
- Outdoor Miniature Golf
- Locker Rooms
- Parking for RVs and Snowmobile/Boat Trailers
- Children's Activites
- Golf Courses
- Indoor Laser Tag
- Amenities availability based on the CDC and resort policy
- There is free on-site parking.
- Outdoor water parks are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Free WiFi up to 4 devices.
- Minimum 21 years old for check-in. Children welcome with adult(s) 21 years or older
- No smoking and pets are not allowed.
- Credit card and photo ID required for check-in.
- A hold will be placed on your credit card of choice for incidentals in the amount of $100.00 USD (prices subject to change).
- The resort does have an on-site shuttle service to nearby water parks and restaurants for free.
- From I-90 W/94 W: Take Exit 92 toward Lake Delton/Wisconsin Dells Pkwy. N. After the traffic light, travel 4 blocks and turn right onto Hillman Rd. Merge left to enter Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon.
- From I-90 E/94 E: Take Exit 89 WI-23 toward Lake Delton/Reedsburg. Turn left onto WI-23 N (sign for I-90 E) and continue straight on WI-23 N/Wisconsin Dells Pkwy. S. Travel on WI-23 N for approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Hillman Rd. Merge left to enter Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon.
- The front desk is available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and checkout is at 10:00am.
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Snow Sports
- Hiking Trails
- Boat Tours
- Wildlife Park
- Various Tours
- ....and much, MUCH more!!