There's always a lot going on here at Bentley Brook Resort, with a complete schedule of games, parties and other seasonal activities for kids, adults and families alike. Get to know other resort guests around the lobby fireplaces and picnic areas. Skiers and snowboarders love being able to ski-in and ski-out directly to the lift, and back in again to their amazing mountain lodgings after a full day on the trails.
Ski and snowboarding gear is available at the Jiminy Peak Resort which is just a short walk from this resort (a building over).
Find a number of festivals celebrating the performing arts. Tanglewood is the highlight from the months of June to September. Shop local craft and farmers markets in the Spring and Summer months, or go antiquing anytime.
Boston is 2.5 hours from the property. Worth the drive!
Nearest airport is Albany International Airport(ALB).
- Fitness Centers
- Laundry Facilities (Coin-Operated)
- Arcade Games, Pool Table and Air Hockey Table
- BBQ and Picnic Areas with Fire Pit
- Convenience Store
- Shared Computer with Internet
- Swimming Pools (Indoor/Outdoor) plus Adult Swimming Pool- All Heated
- Hot Tubs (Indoor and Outdoor) and Sauna
- Activities Center and Game Room
- Ski Lift
- Massage Services
- Tennis Court
- Casual Dining and Bar
- WiFi Internet Service
- Basketball Court
- There is free on-site self-parking. Motorcycles are not allowed.
- Front desk staff is available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Minimum age of 21 years old for check-in. Children welcome with adult(s) 21 years or older.
- No Smoking except in designated areas and no pets allowed.
- Credit card and photo ID required for check-in.
- A hold will be placed on your credit card of choice for incidentals in the amount of $150.00 USD (prices subject to change).
- From New York Metro Area: Take the Taconic Pky. N to Rte. 295 E to Rte. 22 N. At the “T” intersection turn right onto Rte. 20 E. Continue approximately .6 mile and turn left onto Rte. 22/Lebanon Springs. Continue north on Rte. 22 for approximately 6 mile. At the intersection of Rte. 43 E turn right. Continue approximately 4 miles on Rte. 43 to a yellow blinking light, turn right onto Brodie Mountain Rd. Continue approximately .5 mile and turn right at the Jiminy Peak entrance. Please note: For those who take 87 N, take Exit 21A E to Exit B3 to Rte. 22 N and follow directions as above. (Do not follow directions for Albany.)
- When you arrive you will proceed to the check-in area. Here you will check in at the front desk that is available 24/7.
- Downhill Snow Skiing
- Ski Equipment Rental
- Mountain Biking